What data do we collect?
Alia Translations collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Payment Information – If you choose us to handle a project, we may collect payment information through our payment processor. This information is securely stored by our payment processor. As a result, we do not have access to sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or security codes.
- Business Information – We may request specific information related to your business in order to handle your project.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Alia Translations with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Contact us through our Contact Form.
- Send us an email.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Alia Translations collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage your project.
- Email you with information about your project.
Furthermore, when Alia Translations processes your payment, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Alia Translations securely stores your data on Siteground servers, located in Amsterdam (Netherlands) using the most powerful encryption, such as PHPASS, SHA-2, MD5, etc.
What are your data protection rights?
Alia Translations would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
Right of access – you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data from Alia Translations.
Right to rectification – you have the right to request that Alia Translations corrects any information you believe is inaccurate or to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
Right to erasure – you have the right to request that Alia Translations erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request that Alia Translations restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Alia Translations’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Right to data portability – you have the right to request that Alia Translations transfers the collected data to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the following email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- User interface customization
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses the following:
- Functionality Cookies – Alia Translations uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your language preference and location. Our website uses a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- Advertising Cookies – Alia Translations uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Alia Translations sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. In addition, we may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. In other words, when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The abovementioned website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org